Coming soon – MakerBot® Digitizer™ – sign up page! These will be in soon, sign up now to get first in line! The MakerBot® Digitizer™ Desktop 3D Scanner quickly turns the things in your world into 3D models that you can modify, improve, share, and 3D print. There’s no design, 3D modeling, or CAD expertise required to get started, and the MakerBot Digitizer delivers clean, watertight 3D models in approximately 12 minutes. It’s a fast and easy way for anyone to create 3D models! The simple, yet sophisticated software, MakerBot MakerWare for Digitizer, is optimized to work seamlessly with MakerBot Replicator Desktop 3D Printers, and also allows you to share your scans directly with the Thingiverse community.
- Scan volume: Up to 20.3 (diameter) x 20.3 cm (H) [8x8 in.]
- Dimensional accuracy: ±2.0 mm [±0.079 in]
- Detail resolution: 0.5 mm [0.0197 in]
- Triangles per 3D model: Approx. 200K
- Scan speed: Approx. 12 minutes
- Steps per rotation: 800 per rotation
- Optimal Light Conditions: Artificial indoor light
- Maximum weight on turntable: 3kg [6.6 lbs]
- Included Software: MakerWare for Digitizer
- Exported File Types: STL, Thing
- Operating Systems: Windows (7+) Mac OSX (10.7+) Linux (Ubuntu 12.04+)
- Lasers: Two eye-safe Class 1 laser line generators
- Camera: 1.3 megapixel CMOS image sensor
- Enclosure Material: PC ABS
- Connectivity: USB connection
- Stepper Motor: 0.9º step angle with 1/16 micro-stepping
- Product Dimensions: 47.5 (L) x 20.3 (H) x 41.1 (W) cm [18.7 x 8.0 x 16.2 in]
- Shipping Dimensions: 52.1 (L) x 24.4 (H) x 47.0 (W) cm [20.5 x 9.6 x 18.5 in]
- Product Weight: 2.1 kg [4.7 lbs]
- Shipping Weight: 5.0 kg [11.0 lbs]
- Storage Temperature: 0º-55ºC [32º-90ºF]
- Operating Temperature: 15º-32ºC [60º-90ºF]
- AC Input: 100-240 V, ~2 amps, 50-60 Hz
- Power Requirements: 12 V DC @ 2.08 amps
Have an amazing project to share? Join the SHOW-AND-TELL every Wednesday night at 7:30pm ET on Google+ Hangouts.
Join us every Wednesday night at 8pm ET for Ask an Engineer!
Learn resistor values with Mho’s Resistance or get the best electronics calculator for engineers “Circuit Playground” – Adafruit’s Apps!
No comments yet.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.