Adafruit’s new kid’s show is here! Circuit Playground “A is for Ampere” – Episode 1, learn all about electronics with Ladyada, ADABOT and special guests! ￼Ampere describes the number of electrons that flow through a circuit in one second. It is named after Andre-Marie Ampere – http://adafruit.com/coloringbook/
- Ladyada – Limor Fried
- Andre-Marie Ampere – Collin Cunningham
- ADABOT – Collin Cunningham & Phil Torrone, Puppet by Anney Fresh, design by Bruce Yan
- Music: Tom White & Collin Cunningham
- Intro animation – Bruce Yan
- Written, filmed, edited, directed and produced by – Collin Cunningham, Limor Fried, Phil Torrone and the Adafruit team
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.