Circuit Playground’s v1.7 update adds system level PDF support – allowing apps like Mail & Safari to send datasheets over to Circuit Playground. These imported files are automatically opened for viewing & saved to Circuit Playground’s documents folder.
Additionally the update also includes the following bugfixes & improvements:
- CapCodeCalc pF label corrected (iPhone)
- All OpAmp Calcs show circuit name in top bar (iPad)
- Optimized standard values in LED Resistor Calc
- Resistor Divider equation corrected
- Differentiator Calc warnings shown with saved values (iPad)
- Toolbar always visible after using Datasheet Viewer (iPhone)
- USB-A pinout illustration updated pin offset
Circuit Playground 1.7 is available now in the App Store.