Community member FoxFireX is in the process of creating a custom “Monopoly in Lights” game board and has been getting some help from the forums to set up our 16-channel PWM/Servo drivers (he’s up to 9 channels — thinking of going for 143!) to control the lighting he has in mind:
After a couple of false starts with transparencies and water slide decals, I finally found a printable medium that I liked for the board graphics. Following some creative image acquisition, I had appropriate Photoshop files ready to go, and printed out the spaces. Over the last several days, I’ve been applying the decals and dropping things into place, and suddenly, it looks like I’ve got a real board here! Had a couple of setbacks on the electronics front, which I’ll probably detail later (when I get past them), but for now, enjoy some of the first pictures where it becomes very obvious that yes, this really is intended to be a Monopoly board.
No comments yet.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.