NEW PRODUCT – OpenBeam Starter Kit – Black Aluminum. Same as the silver set, but anodized black. Great starter kit for robotics fans!
Get cracking on your robot, fixture or gantry with this luxurious extruded aluminum starter kit. You get tons of stuff, so you won’t end up frustrated and missing a component. The pieces are also pre-cut so for many small projects you won’t even need to get out your hacksaw. All extrusions are 15mm by 15mm square
- 4 pieces of 150mm long extrusion
- 4 pieces of 120mm long extrusion
- 4 pieces of 90mm long extrusion
- 4 pieces of 60mm long extrusion
- 4 pieces of 30mm long extrusion
- 8 pieces of T bracket
- 16 pieces of L bracket
- 100 pack of nuts, 100 pack of bolts and a 2mm hex key
Have an amazing project to share? Join the SHOW-AND-TELL every Wednesday night at 7:30pm ET on Google+ Hangouts.
Join us every Wednesday night at 8pm ET for Ask an Engineer!
Learn resistor values with Mho’s Resistance or get the best electronics calculator for engineers “Circuit Playground” – Adafruit’s Apps!
No comments yet.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.