Win a Raspberry Pi backpack full of Raspberry Pi stuff from Adafruit and friends! In celebration of the Raspberry Pi hackerspace tour. Adafruit (and others, list coming soon!) is going to stuff this giant Raspberry Pi-looking back pack filled with awesome electronics and more.
This is the last day of prize additions! The bag is full!
How can you win? We’re going to give this away to someone at the NYC Resistor event on September 19th. If you’re going to the event you need to show up with a cool project made with a Raspberry Pi in some way. Ladyada and Becky will be pick a winner, so make sure you show up with something really cool that shows what you can do with a Pi. Looking for ideas? Check out tutorials and Pi day (Fridays) here.
If no one shows up with a great project worthy of such a bag, we’ll give it away online to one lucky person online who is posting up amazing Raspberry Pi projects that catch our attention.
Every day we posted up about the new items added to the bag! Today we’re adding:
- Raspberry Pi – Skill badge, iron-on patch
- Ethernet Cable – 10 ft long
- Sketch Design Tablet & Mouse
- 4 inch cable ties
- side cutter
- LED flashlight
Already in the bag:
- 4-channel I2C-safe Bi-directional Logic Level Converter – BSS138
- Panel Mount USB Cable – B Female to Micro-B Male
- Universal Voltage Tester
- Autoranging Multimeter
- Miniature WiFi (802.11b/g/n) Module
- MCP3008 – 8-Channel 10-Bit ADC With SPI Interface
- USB to TTL Serial Cable – Debug / Console Cable for Raspberry Pi
- SD/MicroSD Memory Card (4 GB SDHC)
- USB MicroSD Card Reader/Writer
- Linux “Tux” Penguin – Skill badge, iron-on patch
- Adafruit Pi Box – Enclosure for Raspberry Pi Computers
- HDMI Cable – 1 meter
- Adafruit Pi Dish for Raspberry Pi – Includes Breadboard
- Premium Male/Male Jumper Wires – 40 x 6″ (150mm)
- Premium Male/Male Jumper Wires – 40 x 3″ (75mm)
- Miniature Wireless USB Keyboard with Touchpad
- Flexible USB Swivel Adapter
- USB Battery Pack for Raspberry Pi – 3300mAh – 5V @ 1A and 500mA
- 5V 1A (1000mA) USB port power supply – UL Listed
- USB cable – A/MicroB – 3ft
- NTSC/PAL (Television) TFT Display – 7″ Diagonal
- RCA Coupler
- Adafruit Pi Cobbler Breakout Kit for Raspberry Pi
- USB 2.0 Powered Hub – 7 Ports with 5V 2A Power Supply
- Adafruit Prototyping Pi Plate Kit for Raspberry Pi
Fore more about the tour, check out our announcement post with dates and more info!
Have an amazing project to share? Join the SHOW-AND-TELL every Wednesday night at 7:30pm ET on Google+ Hangouts.
Join us every Wednesday night at 8pm ET for Ask an Engineer!
Learn resistor values with Mho’s Resistance or get the best electronics calculator for engineers “Circuit Playground” – Adafruit’s Apps!
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.