This week for Fritzing Friday we’ve got one big part and a bunch of little parts, and a few in-between.
Next, we’ve got a bunch of panel meters and IC packages:
From left to right, top to bottom we’ve got:
- voltage panel meter
- temperature panel meter with thermocouple
- current panel meter
- MCP23017 I/O expander
- ULN2803 8x Darlington transistor array
- ’4050 buffer/level shifter
- 74LVC250 level shifter
- TIP120 Hi-current Darlington in TO-220
- LD33 low dropout regulator in TO-220
The last part on the bottom is an update to our 7-segment backpacks — the new white LED model!
Woo! As always, you can get the latest version of our Fritzing library at GitHub!