This week for Fritzing Friday we’ve got one big part and a bunch of little parts, and a few in-between.
Next, we’ve got a bunch of panel meters and IC packages:
From left to right, top to bottom we’ve got:
- voltage panel meter
- temperature panel meter with thermocouple
- current panel meter
- MCP23017 I/O expander
- ULN2803 8x Darlington transistor array
- ’4050 buffer/level shifter
- 74LVC250 level shifter
- TIP120 Hi-current Darlington in TO-220
- LD33 low dropout regulator in TO-220
The last part on the bottom is an update to our 7-segment backpacks — the new white LED model!
Woo! As always, you can get the latest version of our Fritzing library at GitHub!Related
No comments yet.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.