Welcome to the Atmel® University Program. Our mission is to support the academic community and to advance education through technology platforms, engineering resources and classroom solutions. You are invited to become a part of an educational community with over 1,000 members worldwide. Here, you can collaborate and learn from each other by sharing curricula training materials and student projects.
- Apply for donations
- Request student sponsorships
- Access curriculum material and labs (educators)
- Access training material
- Enjoy discounts and specials on recommended textbooks
- Get 50% discount on boards and kits, plus discounts and specials from partners
- Get free passes for special Atmel training events
- Get early access to product updates and news on Atmel events and training opportunities
Students can benefit from the training videos, articles and documents that are provided on the Atmel University page and our YouTube Channel. Students can also request sponsorship for competitions and other creative ideas; these requests will be reviewed on a case-by-case basis. To receive all the student benefits of our program, we encourage student registration.
We are very excited to be part of this program and partners with Atmel, Arduino and all the other great companies! Read more!
Have an amazing project to share? Join the SHOW-AND-TELL every Wednesday night at 7:30pm ET on Google+ Hangouts.
Join us every Wednesday night at 8pm ET for Ask an Engineer!
Learn resistor values with Mho’s Resistance or get the best electronics calculator for engineers “Circuit Playground” – Adafruit’s Apps!
No comments yet.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.