The Quick Proto kit adds video and audio to your Propeller Platform and includes a prototyping area. It can stack on top of the Propeller Platform, or underneath, and it uses the same pinouts as Parallax’s Demoboard (P11: Audio, P12,P13,P14: Video DAC).
- CD-quality audio with coaxial audio output with low-pass filtering
- Onboard video output in NTSC or PAL
- Extended prototyping area: 14 columns x 13 rows = 182 holes!
- Terminal block and Barrel connectors for powering the QuickStart
- Prototyping area with access to 27 I/O, Vdd, and Vss connections
Traces in the prototyping area are also marked in the silkscreen, so it’s easy to see how the traces are connected.
It takes about 10 minutes to assemble Quick Proto, you’ll need a few tools;
(1) A soldering iron & solder (Soldering Tutorial)
(2) Diagonal cutters
No comments yet.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.