NEW PRODUCT – Adafruit Bone Box – Enclosure for Beagle Bone. Pack up your Beagle Bone in this lovely clear plastic case. We designed this case to be the ideal enclosure, with plenty of elegant details to make it useful to you!
The enclosure comes as 6 laser cut acrylic pieces, 4 plastic standoffs, 8 hex-nuts and 8 1/2″ 4-40 screws. Assembly is easy, and requires only a Phillips screwdriver. Once assembled, the box has lovely engraved ends with cut-outs for the DC power, Ethernet, microSD card, USB host and USB debug ports.
There’s plenty of space inside to add on one of our Beaglebone Proto Capes with components or connectors soldered on. Fits any BeagleBone version out there – but not BeagleBoards!
- Made of clear acrylic sheet, 3mm thick
- Fits a BeagleBone only, not BeagleBoards
- Outer dimensions (including the ‘bone’ extensions): 70mmx44mmx96mm
- Inside dimensions: 30mm x 56mm x 87mm
- Enclosure weight (without Beagle Bone): 85 grams