PropGFX shield for the Propeller Platform @ savagecircuits.
- TV out (Master, Slave propeller jumpers)
- R/L audio channels (Master, Slave propeller jumpers)
- Wii Classic Controller Interface
- PS2 Keyboard and Mouse Interface
- IR Detector (3v,5v device jumper, Output resistor to support 5v device)
While the Propeller already has video output capabilities, PropGFX improves the quality by adding a second Propeller to the mix. The code was recently made available under Creative Commons.
Try Adafruit's new iPhone & iPad app for makers! Circuit Playground! "Incredibly handy for anyone working in electronics. Perfect for engineers and non-engineers alike."
Looking for engineers, makers and the builders of dreams? Try our Adafruit job boards.
Join our weekly Adafruit SHOW-AND-TELL
at 7:30pm ET every Wednesday night! Then at 8pm, ASK-AN-ENGINEER
and the Adafruit team!
No comments yet.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.