If you have a Canon PowerShot, this is worth checking out – The Canon Hack Development Kit @ CHDK Wiki…
CHDK – Unleash the POWER in your Canon PowerShot!
What is CHDK?
- Canon Hack Development Kit;
- Temporary – No permanent changes are made to the camera.
- Experimental – No warranty. Read about the risks in the FAQ
- Free – free to use and modify, released under the GPL.
- Professional control – RAW files, bracketing, full manual control over exposure, Zebra-Mode, Live histogram, Grids, etc.
- Motion detection – Trigger exposure in response to motion, fast enough to catch lightning.
- USB remote – Simple DIY remote allows you to control your camera remotely.
- Scripting – Control CHDK and camera features using ubasic and Lua scripts. Enables time lapse, motion detection, advanced bracketing, and much more.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.