Tonight, by popular demand – “Ask an engineer” 10pm ET with special guest Amanda “w0z” Wozniak. w0z was on a previous show (our most info-packed one so far) – and she designed the MONOCHRON clock enclosure. W0z is a staff Electrical Engineer at Wyss Institute and formerly an applications Engineer at Analog Devices. This will be a great show. Previous video here (thanks George).
Pictured above, W0z’s suitcase – when she visits us she brings a toothbrush and a suitcase full of electronics! Pictured below, one of W0z’s drawings for the MONOCHRON.
- Temperature sensors
- MintyBoost plus (assembled)
- MONOCHRON hacks and mods
- Visit our new “chat” section on Adafruit at 10pm ET, Saturday nights
- Or visit our Ustream page
- For old schoolers, you can use IRC, you’ll need a Ustream log/pass, check out the Ustream IRC how-tos here and here
- We are #adafruit-industries6796 on IRC server chat1.ustream.tv
- There will be a trivia question at the end of the night as always!
- Lastly, if anyone can save a text log we’d appreciate it
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.