We are taking a break from our winter break to do an “Ask an engineer” tonight 10pm ET 1/9/2010 – our location is remote, our connection is flakey, but will be broadcasting (or trying to) tonight! Ladyada has made a Wifi amplifier from coconuts, so we think it will be ok.
- Visit our new “chat” section on Adafruit at 10pm ET, Saturday nights
- Or visit our Ustream page
- For old schoolers, you can use IRC, you’ll need a Ustream log/pass, check out the Ustream IRC how-tos here and here
- We are #adafruit-industries6796 on IRC server chat1.ustream.tv
- There will be a trivia question at the end of the night as always!
- Lastly, if anyone can save a text log we’d appreciate it
- Orders placed between 1/4/2010 and 1/11/2010 may take 4-5 business days to ship (back orders or in stock items). Adafruit is taking a one week winter break to recharge