Join us for Ask an engineer 1/2/2010 10pm ET – With special guest, Amanda “w0z” – she’s an engineer (bio and analog electronics & engineering). We’ll talk about the clock enclosure she is designing with Adafruit (photos here) and we’ll answer your questions, have a trivia question, prize, all that. Mosfet the cat will say hi at the end of the chat and we’ll go over important ordering information (Adafruit is taking a post-holiday rest from 1/4 to 1/11).
- Visit our new “chat” section on Adafruit at 10pm ET, Saturday nights
- Or visit our Ustream page
- For old schoolers, you can use IRC, you’ll need a Ustream log/pass, check out the Ustream IRC how-tos here and here
- We are #adafruit-industries6796 on IRC server chat1.ustream.tv
- There will be a trivia question at the end of the night as always!
- Lastly, if anyone can save a text log we’d appreciate it
- Orders placed between 1/4/2010 and 1/11/2010 may take 4-5 business days to ship (back orders or in stock items). Adafruit is taking a one week winter break to recharge Related