Tonight is our weekly “Ask an engineer chat” 10pm ET. We will answer questions as usual and talk about what we’re working on.
Topics will include:
- Pictures from the WIRED store with Adafruit kits
- Arduino makes the Wall Street Journal
- Our black Friday sale (use code BLACK on check out) until Sunday 11:59pm ET 11/28/2009
- Holiday shipping times (basically order before December 14th)…
- Using laser cutters for fun and for profit
- Visit our new “chat” section on Adafruit at 10pm ET – 11/28/2009
- Or visit our Ustream page
- For old schoolers, you can use IRC, you’ll need a Ustream log/pass, check out the Ustream IRC how-tos here and here
- We are #adafruit-industries6796 on IRC server chat1.ustream.tv
- There will be a trivia question at the end of the night as always!
- Lastly, if anyone can save a log we’d appreciate it
Don’t forget we are running a contest to design the “Ask an engineer” forum banner! Enter and win $50 in the Adafruit store! You only have 2 days left to enter!Related
Have an amazing project to share? Join the SHOW-AND-TELL every Wednesday night at 7:30pm ET on Google+ Hangouts.
Join us every Wednesday night at 8pm ET for Ask an Engineer!
Learn resistor values with Mho’s Resistance or get the best electronics calculator for engineers “Circuit Playground” – Adafruit’s Apps!
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.