You asked for them, now they’re here! The breadboarding wire bundle that we include in the Arduino starter pack are now available seperately! The breadboarding wire bundle is a pack of 75 flexible stranded core wires with stiff ends molded on in red, orange, yellow, green, blue, brown, black and white. These are a major improvement over the “box of bent wires” that are sometimes sold with breadboards, and faster than stripping your own solid core wires. Makes breadboarding super fast. Available now in the Adafruit store.
- Approximately 75 wires in a mix of colors
- 55 short wires 4.5″ (120mm) long
- 10 medium wires 5.5″ (150mm) long wires
- 5 long 7.5″ (190mm) long wires
- 5 x-tra long 10″ (250mm) long wires
- Breadboard not included