OMG this is the best thing ever. DigiKey has upgraded their site and fixed every annoying thing
- you can now search both through catalog sections and attributes at the same time
- the stupid “in stock” button is now an attribute so you dont have to start all over if you want to check both in and out of stock parts
- got rid of the ‘catalog info’ page: all on one screen
- images (sometimes) of the parts – sweet!
- still nice and clean
They still haven’t fixed
- Search/order by price. So I have to do it by hand, which sucks.
- McMaster-Carry style – flip between catagory searches (for specific parts searches) and catalogpage (to get a sense of whats available) views. So I will have to keep my paper catalog on hand.
Now that Mouser has just caught up with Old Digikey, what will they do next? And will Jameco ever not suck?